Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Research progress

So far I have been very surprised at how well the whole research process is going. I may have left out quite a bit of information in my first draft but the presentations last week showed me what I needed to add in. I now have a much more concise thesis and frame for my project. Finding information for my topic, affects of technology in music education, is surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be. However, it is a little difficult to find solid connections between the NHR and some of the studies I found. I think I found a connection too Davidson and a possible one to Lethem but it's still a little fuzzy. All I have left to do is pick out quotes that are important to my topic and analyze them. Hopefully after some analysis I will come up with stronger connections. As of right now there is once source that I feel is important but it does not have quite enough data to make any assumptions. I'm not sure if I should replace it or try and see if there is a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment