Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Research Process

The more research I conduct, the more I am finding it difficult to make my points conceptually complex, yet concise. Additionally, it has been difficult thus far to choose which articles and pieces of information to reference specifically. The topic of feminine sexuality and technology's implications on it, so far, has been really interesting to research, however so much so that I am I am beginning to get lost within my bibliography of sources and am becoming overwhelmed with all of the information that currently exists. Finally, a decent portion of my sources is composed of books, so highlighting the most important information from, while also being able to adequately read the books, has proven to be a challenge, but within the coming days should become an easier task.  

No comments:

Post a Comment