Monday, November 7, 2016

Research Process

So far the research process has been difficult because for me it has been more about narrowing down a topic than anything else. However, I think that I have some good core sources for my research paper now I need to get some more sources to make sure that my paper flows as a scholarly debate and doesn't become too one sided. The sources I have are substantial, but probably need to be reinforced if I am going to be able to make a compelling argument. I definitely have more research to do in order to add more substance to my argument, but personally I think it will be easier to realize where I'm lacking facts or knowledge once I have started writing my rough draft. Once I have began writing I also think that a thesis will be easier to produce, because in my opinion it is hard to write a thesis or an introduction without having any body paragraphs to go off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment