Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Research Process

I am finding it difficult to guess how long it takes me to explain topics in my research paper. I also find it difficult to narrow down to a few articles to reference, when I want to use multiple articles once, rather than a few articles many times. I think I still need to remove one of the sources I have in my research proposal because I think I should only have 2 or 3 journal articles and I have 4 there currently and I am considering using 2 more, so I am not sure which I should prioritize. I am also surprised that there are no articles already directly exploring AI and empathy already. AI is a huge field with lots of growth to be had so I am sure that this idea will be explored more fully in the next coming months or years. Also I am still not sure if my topic is too narrow. But I will not be sure of that until I have my first draft completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment