Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Reflection

At the beginning of the research process I was pretty lost, I had trouble two good topics to integrate. It wasn't until the research proposal that I really developed something to write about. At that point I knew I would talk about technology in education, but no specifics. When looking up articles and other material about this topic I found how interesting the human component was because of Moerschells paper. Now I had a topic and was able to go ahead with my research. Personally I really think my writing has improved since the first essay we wrote, mostly in the way I am able to organize and utilise sources. I now know how to focus on the evidence from sources to develop ideas rather than use the sources to back up my ideas. I am a lot more confident in my writing skills than I was, because in high school I rarely managed to acheive a B on any essays or research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment